MAKITA® 18V LXT® BRUSHLESS 1/2" HAMMER DRILL-DRIVER - XPH07Z
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH07Z) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07Z is positioned at the top of Makita’s deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. Battery and charger not included.
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity (Steel): 1/2"
- Capacity (Wood): 3"
- Capacity (Masonry): 5/8"
- No-Load Speed (Var. 2 Speed): 0-550/0-2,100 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (Var. 2 Speed): 0-8,250/0-0-31,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,090 in.lbs./125N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-1/8"
- Net Weight (With Battery): 5.9 lbs
- LED Light: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Battery and Charger Not Included
- (1) Side Handle (126413-8)
- (1) Depth Gauge (122576-8)
- (1) Belt Clip (346449-3)