Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Angle Drill (Open Stock) - Mod. BDA350Z
Makita's BDA350Z 18V Cordless Angle Drill Features a Durable, Low Profile Angle Head For Use In Close Quarters Applications Such as Between studs Where Conventional Drills Cannot Fit.The Makita LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a Compact Size
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact 2-5/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
- 3/8" keyed metal chuck for improved bit gripping power and a lower profile for use in close quarters applications
- Compact design at only 12-3/8" long and weighs only 4.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Tool Only, battery and charger not included
- Full Factory Warranty
- Max Capacity in Steel - 3/8"
- Max Capacity in Wood - 1"
- No Load Speed - 0-1,800 RPM
- Battery - 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 12-3/8"
- Net Weight with battery - 4.0
- Max Torque (in. lbs.) - 121
Sold as open stock (out of package) new merchandise. Special pricing on open stock merchandise.