MAKITA® 16 GAUGE CORDED NIBBLER - JN1601
The Makita JN1601 Nibbler die rotates 360 deg. The Makita JN1601 Nibbler has a large 1/4 stroke for clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials. The JN1601 has an ergonomic and slim body design for easy gripping, is extremely light for easy handling, and has a built-in thickness gauge for convenience. The JN1601 has an easy punch and die replacement for less down time.
- For clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other sheet materials
- Slim and ergonomic body design for easy gripping
- Die rotates 360°; large 1/4" stroke
- Extremely light (weighs only 3.6 lbs.) for easier handling
- Small circumference barrel grip design
- Lock-on sliding switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Easy punch and die replacement for reduced down time
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for greater serviceability
- Double insulated
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity (aluminum, ga.): 10 ga.
- Capacity (mild steel, ga.): 16 ga.
- Capacity (stainless, ga.): 18 ga.
- Cutting Radius (inner edge): 1-3/4"
- Cutting Radius (outer edge): 2"
- Strokes Per Minute: 2,200 SPM
- AMPS: 5
- Overall Length (in): 10-1/4"
- Net Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Power Type: Corded
- (1) Spanner Wrench (781028-4)
- (1) Blade Wrench (783208-8)