Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium‑Ion Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver‑Drill Kit (2.0Ah) - Mod. PH04R1
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Hammer Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The PH04R1 weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, with 25,500 Blows Per Minute (BPM) for drilling applications in masonry materials. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact hammer driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-25,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/8" long
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Full Factory Warranty
- Capacity (steel) - 3/8"
- Capacity (wood) - 13/16"
- Capacity (masonry) - 5-1/16"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) - 0-450/0-1,700 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed) - 0-6,750/0-25,500 BPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) - 250 in.lbs./28N•m
- Battery - 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 7-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) - 2.5 lbs.
- LED light - Yes
- Power Type - Cordless
- (1) 12V max CXT™ 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill (PH04Z)
- (2) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) Tool Case