Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium‑Ion Cordless 3/8" Driver‑Drill Kit (2.0Ah) - Mod. FD05R1
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The FD05R1 weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 12V max CXT™ 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max CXT™ slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16" long
- Weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Full Factory Warranty
- Capacity (steel) - 3/8"
- Capacity (wood) - 13/16"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) - 0-450/0-1,700 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) - 250 in.lbs./28N•m
- Battery - 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 7-7/16"
- Net Weight (with battery) - 2.4 lbs.
- Handle - Pistol
- Power Type - Cordless
- (1) 12V max CXT™ 3/8" Driver-Drill (FD05Z)
- (2) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) Tool Case