Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium‑Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit (2.0Ah) - Mod. DT03R1
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Motor delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Full Factory Warranty
- Hex Shank - 1/4"
- No Load Speed (Variable Speed) - 0-2,600 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (Variable Speed) - 0-3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) - 970 in.lbs./110N•m
- Battery - 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 6"
- Net Weight (With Battery) - 2.3 lbs.
- Speed Power Selection - 1
- Power Type - Cordless
- Shipping Weight - 6.65 lbs.
- UPC Code - 088381-800709
- (1) 12V max CXT™ Impact Driver (DT03Z)
- (2) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) Tool Case