Makita 5.5 HP* Big Bore™ Gas Air Compressor - Mod. MAC5501G
The 5.5 HP Big Bore™ Gas Air Compressor (MAC5501G) has a powerful Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for increased performance and superior reliability, with a “V” Twin style pump that runs cooler and provides up to 12.5 CFM at 100 PSI for faster recovery. Cast iron pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston is engineered to provide durability and faster recovery time for improved performance. And Unlike other Gas Compressors, the gauges and couplers on the MAC5501G are built into the base of the motor and pump for additional protection and added durability.
- Powerful Honda GX160 4-stroke engine for increased performance and superior reliability
- 10-gallon twin tanks provide air supply to multiple nailers
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston is engineered to provide durability and faster recovery time for improved performance
- Industrial-grade recoil starter with ergonomic grip and recoil rope design for faster, easier starts
- Automatic idle control engineered to reduce gas consumption and service life
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Large automotive style industrial air filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Convenient oil drain valve at the front of the pump for easier access
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
- Fully enclosed belt drive with large fly-wheel for more efficient cooling of the pump
- Stainless steel braided discharge hose for increased corrosion resistance and durability
- Low profile design for easier transport and storage
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Two universal brass couplers for increased durability and reduced corrosion
- Maximum Horsepower - 5-1/2 HP
- Running Horsepower - 5.5 HP
- Tank - 10 gal.
- Performance (40 PSI) - 14 CFM
- Performance (90 PSI) - 12.5 CFM
- Maximum Pressure - 135 PSI
- Overall Length - 46"
- Net Weight - 192 lbs.
- Pump - Oil lubricated
- Gas or electric - Gas
- (2) 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)