MAKITA 18V LXT® IMPACT DRIVER - XDT11Z
The XDT11Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 2.8 pounds (with battery, sold separately), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0-2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0-3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,460 in.lbs./165N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lbs.
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- Battery and Charger Not Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.