Great for tough debris conditions, industrial, constructions, agriculture, landscape and general water removal. Containing up to 30% suspended solids.
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals for Increased Abrasive Resistance, Longer Life, and Less Maintenance
- Case Iron Impellers Blended with Hi-Chrome, for Extreme Durability and Erosion Resistance
- Front Covers are Removable Without Disassembly of Hoses. Easy and Quick Access, for Cleaning our Debris, or Pump Repair
- Volutes are Constructed of Spheroidal Graphite Ductile Iron, Eliminating the Need for a Wear Plate, Increasing Durability, and Longer Life
- Pump Housings are Made of Die Cast Aluminum for Strength, Weight Reduction, and Portability
- Rugged Powder Coated Roll Cages
- Honda Engines with Low Oil Shut Off
- Three Year Limited Warranty on Pump Ends
- Suction, Discharge Size 4″ NPT
- Maximum Output 541 GMP
- Maximum Discharge Head 98 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Maximum Pressure 4 psi
- Engine Model Honda GX390
- Engine Displacement 389 cc
- Engine Horse Power 7 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 60 gal.
- Full Load Run Time 5 hours
- Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline
- Packaged Weight 201 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 30″ x 24″ x 25″
Call For Availability And Shipping Options.