Hitachi Viper 10" 60 Tooth Miter Saw Blade - Mod. 115435
Hitachi's premium VPR blades are laser-cut from high quality Japanese steel to maintain durability and cutting precision. These superior blades are ideal for dry wood applications such as ripping, cross cuts and miter cuts. Tungsten carbide tips are carefully welded to each blade tooth using computerized technology to control the exactness of the saw blades. An automated grinding process yields accurate tip geometry to increase the life and performance of the ATB C3 carbide teeth. The premium line of VPR blades is perfect for cutting needs from Framing and ripping to fine finish woodworking.
- Fine finish blade
- Ideal for hardwood, softwood, high quality finish lumber, plywood and MDF
- Good for OSB
- Precision tension balancing reduces blade vibration
- 5/8 In. arbor
- 5,800 Max RPM
- Thin kerf: 0.094 In
- Industrial high performance micro grain tungsten carbide provides extreme durability and longevity
- Tri-Metal shock resistant brazing of the carbide tips allows the tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Full Factory Warranty
- Type - Miter Saw Blade
- Blade Material - Carbide
- Saw Blade Diameter - 10"
- Saw Blade Arbor Size - 5/8"
- Number of Teeth - 60
- Wet/Dry Cut Capability - Dry Cut Only
- (1) Hitachi Viper 10" 60 Tooth Miter Saw Blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.