Hitachi Professional Grade Polyurethane Air Hose - Mod. 115156
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- 40% lighter than PVC and is spiral reinforced for increased durability
- Has a crimped-on compression ring and comes equipped with a 6-ball brass fitting
- Handles 300 PSI with a 3-to-1 burst ratio
- Bend restrictors add durability and stays flexible even in cold weather
- Flexibility is retained in temperature -40 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Material - Polyurethane
- Length - 100'
- Diameter - 1/4"
- Industrial Fittings