Hitachi 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer - Mod. NV65AH2
The NV65AH2 coil siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With added features like a selective actuation switch, side-load tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, this professional siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no-mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience, and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- 4.8lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Full Factory Warranty
- Collation - Coil, Wire/Plastic Sheet
- Magazine Angle - 16-Degrees (wire) 15-Degrees (plastic)
- Fastener Length Capacity - 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range - .090 - .099
- Magazine Capacity - 200-300
- Magazine Loading - Side
- Air Inlet - 3/8"
- Operating Pressure - 70-120psi
- Actuation - Contact or Sequential
- Depth of Drive - Tool-Free
- L x W x H - 11-27/64" x 5-3/64" x 11-3/16"
- Tool Weight - 4.8lbs
- Safety Glasses (875769)
- No Mar Nose Cap (878344)