Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion Brushless Hammer Drill (Bare Tool) - Mod. DV18DBL2P4
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the DV18DBL2P4 (tool body only)Hammer Drill features Hitachi's Brushless motor technology that delivers more power to the motor by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat. Managed by a micro-processor chip that efficiently delivers current flow to the motor, Brushless tools experience longer run time between charges, increased power, and extended durability with essentially no maintenance. The built-in Reactive Force Control (RFC) system reduces the risk of injury to the user from tool overload, and also protects the battery and motor. Hitachi's signature ergonomic design for the tool body makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use.
- Professional grade power with 1,205 in/lbs of turning torque and up to 2,100 RPM with 0-31,500 BPM
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) senses tool overload and stops rotation to ensure user safety and protect the tool motor and battery
- Single sleeve ratcheting 1/2" keyless all metal chuck that incorporates carbide insets for quick and simple bit replacements and secure holding power
- 22-stage + 2 clutch settings delivers 22 torque settings, a drill mode and a hammer drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- Optical trigger switch for a more responsive variable speed actuation and wear resistant trigger assembly
- On-tool battery indicator displays the amount of power remaining in the battery pack to avoid downtime
- Full Factory Warranty
- Voltage - 18
- Battery Type - Lithium Ion Slide-Type
- Torque - 1,205 in/lbs
- Max No Load Speed - 0-2,100 RPM
- Max Impact Rate - 0-31,500 BPM
- Reactive Force Control - Equipped
- Clutch Settings - 22 + 2
- Chuck Type - 1/2" Keyless Ratcheting Metal
- Brushless - Yes
- Capacity (Wood) - 3"
- Capacity (Steel) - 1/2"
- Capacity (Concrete) - 5/8"
- Metal Belt Hook - Yes
- (1) 18V Lithium Ion Brushless Hammer Drill (DV18DBL2P4)