Hitachi 18V Brushless Lithium Ion SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (Bare Tool) - Mod. DH18DBLP4
Equipped with Brushless motor technology, the DH18DBLP4 (tool body only) is a cordless rotary hammer designed with three modes of operation for optimal performance when drilling holes for the installation of concrete anchors. It delivers an impressive energy output of 1.9 ft-lbs that has the ability to drill 1" holes into concrete and 1/2" holes into steel. The built-in Reactive Force Control (RFC) system reduces the risk of injury to the user from tool overload, and also protects the battery and motor. Available as a tool body only, this rotary hammer is compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries.
- Brushless Motor Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer lifetime of the tool
- High impact energy of 1.9 ft-lbs and 1,050 RPM/3,950 BPM for high drilling speeds and great demolition performance
- Reactive force control to ensure user safety
- 3-Mode switch to adjust to various applications
- Full Factory Warranty
- Maximum Capacity (Steel) - 1/2"
- Maximum Capacity (Concrete) - 1"
- Maximum Capacity (Wood) - 0"
- Tool Power Output - 23 in-lbs
- Chuck Type - SDS-Plus
- Variable Speed - Yes
- Tool Weight - 8.2 lbs
- Tool Length - 13.81"
- Tool Width - 3.5"
- Tool Height - 8.85"
- (1) SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (DH18DBLP4)
- (1) Side Handle (335273)
- (2) Depth Gauge (303709)