Hitachi 10" Jobsite Table Saw W. Fold Roll Stand - Mod. C10RJ
The C10RJ 10" Jobsite Table Saw features a 15-Amp motor with 4,500 RPMs, and is engineered for rip-sawing and cross-cutting of ordinary wood, hardwood, plywood and composite wood materials. The fold & roll stand is designed with sturdy legs for easy set up and breakdown, providing stability while in use. The stand also incorporates wheels to ensure the user can maneuver through tough terrain with ease. The C10RJ features soft start, an electric brake and a large working table size with telescoping table extension that can support a max rip capacity of 35" to the right. Capable of a 3-1/8" cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4" cut at 45 degrees, this user-friendly table saw is an ideal choice for any workshop or jobsite.
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10" 40-Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3-1/8" (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4" (at 45 degrees)
- 28-3/4" x 22" working table top with out feed support of 28-3/4" x 2" for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" of ripping capacity to the right and 22" to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- On-tool accessory storage allows for easy access to needed items and convenient storage while not in use
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Easy adjustments for blade height or angle, as well as simple fence adjustments to adhere to the cutting material
- Stable and durable fold & roll stand for easy set up and breakdown, providing stability while in use
- Overload protection automatically shuts off the motor in a possible current overload situation to help prevent damage to the saw
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature
- Dust port located at the rear of the base measures 2-1/2" and can connect to a shop vac or dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Full Factory Warranty
- Blade Size - 10"
- Motor - 15 Amp 120V-60Hz
- No-Load Speed - 4500 RPM
- Blade Type Included - 40T Carbide Tipped
- Working Table Size - 28-3/4" x 22"
- Outfeed Support Size - 28-3/4" x 2"
- Max Rip Capacity Right - 35"
- Max Rip Capacity Left - 22"
- Max Cut Depth @ 0 Degrees - 3-1/8"
- Max Cut Depth @ 45 Degrees - 2-1/4"
- Max Width of Dado - 8 x 13/16"
- Soft Start - Yes
- Electric Brake - Yes
- Dust Port Size - 2-1/2"
- 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade (371495)
- Blade Guard Assembly (371647)
- Anti-kickback Pawl Assembly (371648)
- Miter Gauge Assembly (371651)
- Push Stick (371532)
- Rip Fence Assembly (371649)
- Outfeed Support Assembly (371650)
- (2) Blade Wrenches (371633)
- 5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371644)
- 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (371645)
- 2.5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371646)