Hitachi 10" Compound Miter Saw - Mod. C10FCG
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 24.2lbs light weight to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- Horizontal handle for a secure hold
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particles
- Full Factory Warranty
- Miter Cutting Range - L/R 0-52 degrees
- Bevel Cutting Range Left - 0-45 degrees
- Compound Cutting Range - Left bevel 0-45 degrees, right & left (miter) 0-45 degrees
- Positive Stops - Right & left 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, & 45 degrees
- Saw Blade Diameter - 10"
- No-Load Speed - 5,000/min
- Saw Blade Bore - 5/8"
- Power Requirements - AC single phase 60 Hz, 120 V
- Full Load Current - 15 A
- Maximum Output - 1,950 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 18-1/8" x 22-31/32" x 21-15/32"
- Cord - 6ft. in length
- Motor Type - AC single phase commutator series motor
- Weight - 24.2 lbs
- 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128)
- Dust Bag (322955)
- Vise Assembly (322952)
- Hex. Bar Wrench (5mm)