The GEARWRENCH Bolt Biter impact screwdrivers offer the convenience of a standard screwdriver with the extraction abilities of a dedicated impact driver, loosening rusted, stripped, or other difficult to remove screws. Their high performance steel handle end cap transfers impact shock to an internal mechanism that rotates the heat treated alloy steel shaft 12 degrees when struck. High strength tips are rust resistant nickel chrome plated.
- High performance steel cap designed for striking impact to drive 12 degree rotation
- Ergonomic tri-lobe dual material handle provides the optimal balance of strength and efficiency
- Blades laser etched with part number and size for quick identification
- Speed Zone handle design for faster rotation in low-torque applications
- Oil and solvent resistant handle provides a longer tool life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.