The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches and torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement. The line includes micrometer, tire shop, beam, and electronic torque wrenches and torque multipliers. The micrometer wrenches come available in fixed head and flex head. The fixed head line offers wrenches in 1/4" to 3/4" drives. The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drive sizes. The tire shop wrenches feature a rugged tire tread rubber cover on the head intended specifically for checking wheel lug nuts and are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drive sizes. The electronic torque wrenches ensure a precise fastener torque level and are available in either 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The GEARWRENCH line of torque products allow you to complete any job where accurate torque is required.
- Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- Meets or exceeds ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards and specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.