Freud Carbide 1/4" to 1‑3/8" 7 Pc. Forstner Bit Set - Mod. FC-107
The Freud 7-piece carbide Forstner bit set features micro-grain carbide/titanium tips to ensure cleaner cuts and long lasting sharpness. Ideal for drilling exceptionally clean holes in veneers and thick stock, the bits come with a center spur that allows for easy and accurate location of the center of the pilot hole. Because the bits are guided by a super-sharp outside rim, the bits are able to precision bore overlapping holes and pocket holes. The bits can be re-sharpened.
- Micro-grain carbide/titanium tips ensure cleaner cuts and long lasting sharpness
- Wood case for easy storage and protection.
- Center locating spur
- Sizes are 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", and 1-3/8".
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Ideal For: Use to drill pocket holes, angled holes, overlapping holes, and flat bottom holes
- Diameter - 1/4" to 1-3/8"
- Length - 3-1/2"
- Rotation - RH
- Shank - 5/32" to 3/8"
- #FC-001 - 1/4" Forstner Bit
- #FC-002 - 3/8" Forstner Bit
- #FC-003 - 1/2" Forstner Bit
- #FC-004 - 5/8" Forstner Bit
- #FC-005 - 3/4" Forstner Bit
- #FC-007 - 1" Forstner Bit
- #FC-010 - 1-3/8" Forstner Bit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.