Freud 5/16" Radius Round Nose Bit - Mod. 18-110
Round Nose Bits add a beautiful engraved detail to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, and they are also a great choice for routing sign lettering. Sometimes called "Core Box" bits, these tools can be used in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites.
- Makes beautiful engraved flutes in doors, drawer fronts and molding
- Ideal bits for sign lettering
- Routs hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Ideal For: Fluted millwork, signs and veining
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 5/8"
- Overall Length - 2"
- Shank Dia. - 1/4"
- Carbide Height - 7/16"
- Radius - 5/16"