Freud 3/4" V Grooving Bit - Mod. 20-108
"V" Grooving bits are the perfect choice for making signs, engraving wood plaques, adding decorative accents to furniture or adding visual interest to millwork. Use these versatile bits in hand-held, table-mounted or CNC routers to rout hardwood, softwood, plywood, plastics and composite material. Please note that item 20-502 includes a top bearing to follow your templates or fixtures.
- Perfect for signmaking, engraving and decorative detail
- Routs plastics, plywood, hardwood, softwood and composites
- Use on CNC, hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Engraving, signmaking and veining
- Angle - 90°
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 3/4"
- Overall Length - 2-1/4"
- Shank Dia. - 1/2"
- Carbide Height - 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.