Freud 2" Drawer Lock Bit - Mod 99-240
The cleverly-designed Drawer Lock Bit produces both pieces of the drawer joint using a single bit. Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on the table surface. Then, without adjusting the bit height, the drawer side is routed with the work piece standing vertically. The result is a strong, efficient joint between the sides and front of a drawer. Routes hardwood, softwood and composite materials; use in table-mounted routers only.
- One bit produces both the front and side drawer joints
- Cuts all hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites
- Use on table-mounted routers only
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Building strong drawer joints in solid wood or composite materials
- Angle - 30°
- Minor Height - 5/32"
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 2"
- Overall Length - 2"
- Shank Dia. - 1/2"
- Small Dia. - 1-3/4"
- Carbide Height - 33/64"