FREUD 2-19/32" TABLE EDGE & HANDRAIL BIT - 99-027
These Table Edge and Handrail bits produce elegant edging for tables, other furniture, plaques and more. Or combine them with Freud 99-442, 99-444 or 99-446 (sold separately) to make custom banisters and handrails. Use with CNC or table-mounted routers to mill hardwood or softwood molding.
- Routs elegant table and furniture detail, handrail shapes, and much more
- Combine with Freud 99-442, 99-444 or 99-446 (sold separately) to make custom banisters and handrails
- Use with CNC or table-mounted routers
- Routs hardwood or softwood to produce stain-grade molding
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Routing beautiful table edges, or milling the top surface of handrails
- Bearing Dia.: 1/2"
- Large Radius: 1-25/32"
- Number of Cutters: 4
- Overall Dia.: 2-19/32"
- Overall Length: 2-5/8"
- Shank Dia.: 1/2"
- Small Radius: 13/64"
- Carbide Height: 23/32"