Freud 15/16" Chamfer Bit - Mod. 40-102
The chamfer profile seems simple, but it is a great solution for lots of multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges. Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines. #40-094 makes 16-sided pieces and #40-098 makes 12-sided pieces. Routs hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites; use in hand-held or table-mounted portable routers.
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit or moving the fence
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Eased or decorative edges, joinery
- Angle - 25
- Bearing Dia. - 1/2"
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 15/16"
- Overall Length - 2-3/16"
- Shank Dia. - 1/4"
- Carbide Height - 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.