Freud 1/4" Bevel Trim Bit - Mod. 66-100
Bevel Trim Bits produce a clean, finished edge on plastic laminates with little or no filing. Choose among bevel angles from 8 degrees to 45 degrees in the 41-series bits, which also include a ball bearing guide. Or choose the solid carbide 66-100 for a 7 degree bevel in a very cost effective tool.
- Rout a clean, smooth edge of laminates with little of no time-consuming filing
- Cuts all plastic laminates
- 41-Series includes ball bearing guide, 66-100 is cost-effective solid carbide
- Use in hand-held or table-mounted routers and laminate trimmers
- Ideal For: Fast bevel trim of plastic laminate
- Angle - 7°
- Bearing Dia. - 3/16"
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 1/4"
- Overall Length - 1-1/2"
- Shank Dia. - 1/4"
- Carbide Height - 1/4"