Freud 1-3/8" Finger Joint Bit - Mod. 99-037
Freud's Finger Joint bit produces a joint that is actually stronger than the wood itself, making this a perfect choice for joint wood edge-to-edge or end-to-end. By adjusting the height of the bit, you can join wood of almost any thickness up to 1-1/2" thick. Once the bit height is properly set, you simply rout one piece face up, and the mating piece face down. For use with table-mounted routers to rout hardwood, softwood or composite materials.
- Route strong joints in material up to 1-1/2" thick
- Route hardwood, softwood or composites
- Use on CNC or table-mounted routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: Making strong edge-to-edge or end-to-end finger joints
- Cut Depth - 5/16"
- Minor Height - 21/64"
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 1-3/8"
- Overall Length - 3"
- Shank Dia. - 1/2"
- Carbide Height - 1-9/16"