Freud 1-3/4" No Lip Door Edge Bit - Mod. 99-063
The No Lip Door Edge Bit creates a smooth inverted Ogee Profile on the face of door or drawer fronts, an ideal shape for an elegant finishing touch. Or use this bit in combination with the 99-064 Finger Pull Door Edge Bit to complete edges that don't require the pull profile. Use with hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood or composites.
- Routes the ideal finishing touch for solid wood doors or drawer fronts
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
- Ideal For: creating a smooth inverted Ogee Profile on the face of door or drawer fronts
- Large Radius - 9/32"
- Number of Cutters - 2
- Overall Dia. - 1-3/4"
- Overall Length - 2-5/8"
- Shank Dia. - 1/2"
- Small Radius - 5/64"
- Carbide Height - 5/8"