Factory Reconditioned Bosch Hammer Drill - Mod. 1191VSRK-RT
The Bosch 1191VSRK Hammer Drill delivers outstanding performance-to-weight ratio. It is a 4.1 Lbs. hammer with a 7.0 Amp motor that produces 0-48,000 no-load blasts per minute and no-load drilling speed of 0-3,000 RPM. This drill supplies a 360° locking auxiliary handle with a built-in, quick-release depth gauge. This easy-to-handle drill has a dual-mode selector, which easily converts the tool from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. The variable-speed trigger with reversing allows accurate bit stars as well as removing fasteners, as this tool has a metal front housing for longer life and a heavy-duty keyed chuck for secure drilling. This hammer drill works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
- Outstanding hammer drill power-to-weight ratio – weighs only 4.1 Lbs. but 7.0 Amp motor produces up to 48,000 BPM
- Handy 360° locking auxiliary handle – offers a built-in, quick-release depth gauge
- Durable keyed 1/2 In. three-jaw chuck – provides secure bit grip in rugged applications
- Dual-mode selector – converts operation from rotation-only to hammer drilling
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – allows for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Ball-and-roller bearing construction — provides smooth power transmission and extended tool life
- Amperage - 7.0
- Chuck Design - Keyed
- Chuck Size - 1/2 in
- Height - 9.0"
- Length - 11.0"
- Max. Capacity in Wood - 1-1/4"
- No Load BPM - 0-48,000
- No Load RPM - 0-3,000
- Voltage - 120V
- Weight - 4.1lb
- Width - 3.0"
- Works With Dust Extraction / Collection Hood
- (1) 1191VSRK Hammer Drill
- (1) 360° Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Chuck Key
- (1) Carrying Case