Factory Reconditioned Bosch D-TECT 120 Wall/Floor Scanner - Mod. D-TECT 120-RT
D-tect 120 features Spot Detection technology that can detect objects instantly when placed on a wall, panel or floor. Since the Bosch D-tect 120 never needs calibration, you can focus on the job without worrying about accuracy. Three modes ‒ drywall, universal and concrete ‒ make this the right detector for multiple jobs. Universal mode sees through more material, it sees "anything in anything". This device offers sound and a light to show user when something is detected behind a wall, panel or under flooring.
- Reliable radar technology delivers great accuracy on wall, panel or floor
- Never requires calibration
- Can detect in any direction
- Three modes: drywall, universal and concrete
- Universal mode sees through more materials
- Operating Temperature - 14° F / -10° C up to 104° F / 40° C
- Rating - 1.5V
- Size - 3.25 x 8.25 x 4.25 inches
- Weight - 1.1 lb
- Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring - Up to 2-3/8-in (6 cm)
- Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel) - Up to 4-3/4"
- Max Detection Depth Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper) - Up to 4-3/4-in (12 cm)
- (1) Tool
- (1) Hard Carry Case
- (4) AA Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.