The Dremel 8220 variable-speed cordless rotary tool offers the highest performance and versatility of all Dremel cordless rotary tools. The strength of its motor facilitates maximum performance at all speed levels. The ability to use all existing Dremel accessories and attachments allows the Dremel 8220 to complete a wide range of projects. A slim ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for control in any position. Powered by 12-volt max lithium-ion battery technology, the Dremel 8220 has a 33 percent longer run-time than the Dremel 8200 cordless rotary tool when cutting screws.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, & POWERFUL: 12 Volt Lithium-Ion battery provides maximum performance and run time at all speeds (5,000-35,000 RPM).
- QUICK ACCESSORY CHANGES: Patented EZ Twist Nose Cap makes accessory changes fast and easy without the need of a wrench.
- REMOVABLE LI-ION BATTERY: Always ready with no memory effects. Charges in one-hour.
- SLIM & ERGONOMIC BODY: 360-degree grip zone & lightweight design allows you to work comfortable in tight spaces.
- COMPATIBILITY: Accommodates all Dremel rotary accessories & attachments for thousands of applications. Kit includes 565 Multipurpose Cutting Guide attachment and A550 Shield attachment.
- WHAT'S IN THE KIT: includes 8220 cordless rotary tool, 565 Multi-Purpose Cutting Kit attachment, A550 Shield attachment, 28 high-quality Dremel accessories, two 2.0 Ah batteries, charger, plastic storage case, and accessory case.
- VERSATILE ROTARY ACCESSORIES: includes 28 genuine Dremel accessories ideal for sanding, cleaning/polishing, cutting, and sharpening/grinding applications.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY & USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE: Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.