The Dremel 100 Series rotary tool offers single-speed convenience for full-speed applications like routing, cutting, sharpening, drilling, sanding, engraving, buffing, smoothing, carving, and other applications. Its single-speed setting is perfect for all-the-time high-speed use with a variety of materials, including wood, metal, and plastic. It includes seven accessories and a collet wrench.
The versatility of a rotary tool allows you to cut just about any material when used with the appropriate Dremel cutting accessory. Cut-off wheels are appropriate for the Dremel 100 Rotary Tool when your application involves slicing and cutting metal, light wood and plastic.
- The product is SGL Speed Moto Tool
- Single speed control for fulltime 35,000 rpm operation
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Lightweight design for comfort during prolonged use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.