DIABLO 6-1/2" X 48T METAL CUTTING SAW BLADE - D0648F
Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks, heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc, Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide, Laser cut bodies, Anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating, Triple Chip Design, and pretensioned blades.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth.
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Ideal For: Steel Studs, Angle Iron*, Flat Bar*, Channel*, EMT Conduit, All-thread**
- Note: *Mild Steel only - 1/8" max. wall thickness **Mild steel only - 1" max diameter
- Suggested Projects: Metalworking
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Hook Angle: 2°
- Kerf: .071"
- Plate: .051"
- Teeth: 48 TCG