DIABLO 2" STARLOCK BI-METAL OSCILLATING BLADE | DRYWALL
Diablo’s Starlock bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life drywall applications. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-1/2 in. cutting depth
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein® and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG®, Bosch®, Festool®, Makita®, Metabo®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid® and Rockwell®
- Not compatible with Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Hart® or Porter-Cable®
- Cut Depth (C): 1-1/2"
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Tooth Design: Bi-Metal
- Width of Cut: 2"
- Interface: Starlock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.