DIABLO 2-3/4" STARLOCK CARBIDE GRIT OSCILLATING BLADE | GROUT & MORTAR
Diablo’s Starlock oscillating sanding blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in grout, mortar and tile adhesive removal applications. The 40-Grit sanding plate removes material and routes joints on wall and floor tiles. A Carbide Grit Tip removes grout and mortar from hard to reach areas and tight corners. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
- 3-in-1 40-Grit sanding plate for removal of grout, mortar and tile adhesive
- Carbide Grit Tip reaches hard to access areas and tight corners
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein® and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG®, Bosch®, Festool®, Makita®, Metabo®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid® and Rockwell®
- Not compatible with Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Hart® or Porter-Cable®
- Tooth Design: Carbide Grit
- Interface: Starlock
- Grout Thickness: 1/8"
- Pack Quantity: 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.