Easily bring long material storage to any workshop or garage with the DEWALT DXSTACLR 3-Piece Wall-Mounted Cantilever Rack. This durable steel rack features 3-sets of storage arms to let you easily store lumber, rods, dowels, metal bar stock and more. Don't judge them by their size though because the shortest set, the 6 in. arms, are also the strongest. Being able to support up to 50 lbs. per arm, they can hold a total of 150 lbs. when evenly distributed across the set of 3 short arms. The medium, 10 in. arms can support 25 lbs. each and the long, 12 in. arms come in supporting 16 lbs. each for a total of 75 lbs. across the medium arms and 48 lbs. across the long arms when evenly spread across the 3 arms per set. To prevent injury from accidentally bumping into the arms each has a 2.5 in. end stop that both blunts the end and keeps round stock from rolling off the rack. Locking pins on each arm prevent them from coming free when bumped or jostled when stacking materials onto the rack but are easily removed when you want to change the height of the arms which adjust in 2.35 in. increments. The 36 in. wall-mounting rails are designed to easily mount to both finished and bare-stud walls with the included hardware.
- Serious capacity - each short arm can support 50 lbs., 25 lbs. per medium arm and 16 lbs. per long arm for a total of 273 lbs. of evenly distributed storage
- Multiple depth storage - set includes 3 different cantilever arm lengths with 6 in., 10 in. and 12 in. L
- Powder-coated steel - arms and rails are made of durable steel with an industrial grade powder coating that won't chip or fade
- Arm end stops - each support arm features a 2.5 in. flat tab on the end to prevent round stock from rolling off
- Easy mounting rails 36 in. tall wall mount rails easily mount to both finished walls or to bare 2x4 studs
- Adjustable height - cantilever arms can be adjusted in 2.35 in. increments
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS