The DW872 14" Multi-Cutter Saw cuts a wide variety material at a constant depth throughout blade life and cuts four times faster than chop saws.
DEWALT 14" (355mm) Multi-Cutter Saw - Mod. DW872
- Multi-Cutter Saw offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Utilizing a carbide-tipped blade allows the depth-of-cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- Cuts 4-times faster than chop saws and 8-times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron
- 14", 66-tooth, carbide-tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, and virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding and finished cuts that are cool to the touch
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16" round & 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user's wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity
- 15 amp / 4 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability
- Patented, 45-degree, adjustable Quick-Fence™ allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Full Factory Warranty
- AMPS - 15
- Max Capacity (Rectangular) - 6-1/2" X 4-1/2"
- No Load Speed - 1,300 RPM
- Power Tool Type - Corded
- Quick Lock Vise - Yes
- Spindle Lock - Yes
- Tool Length (in) - 21"
- Tool Weight (lbs) - 47 lbs
- Wheel Arbor (in) - 1"
- Wheel Diameter (in) - 14"
- 14" carbide tipped blade
- Vertical Clamp