DEWALT 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT RECIPROCATING SAW (BARE TOOL)
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting.
- Up to 2.5x more runtime**
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
- Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
|4-POSITION BLADE CLAMP||Yes
|STROKES / MIN||0-2,900 SPM|
|KEYLESS BLADE CLAMP||Yes|
|VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER||Yes|
- DCS367 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.