DEWALT 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) - Mod. DCS367B
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR® COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting.
- Up to 2.5x more runtime**
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
- Compact 14.5" length fits in between studs & in other tight spots
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick & easy blade changes & cutting versatility
- Variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM
- 4-Position Blade Clamp - Yes
- For Wood Cutting - Yes
- Power Tool Type - Cordless
- Strokes/Min - 0-2,900 SPM
- Adjustable Shoe - Pivoting
- For Metal Cutting - Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp - Yes
- Stroke Length - 1 1/8"
- System - 20V MAX*
- Variable Speed Trigger - Yes
- DCS367 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.