DEWALT 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw W. Site-Pro Modular Guarding System - Mod. DWE7480
The DWE7480 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System has a 15 Amp motor and 24" rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage for jobsite durability.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- Weighing only 48 lbs, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
- Full Factory Warranty
- Amps - 15.0 Amps
- Arbor Size - 5/8"
- Blade Diameter - 10"
- Depth of Cut at 45° - 2-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90° - 3-1/8"
- Dust Port Diameter - 2-1/2"
- Max Rip to Left of Blade - 12"
- Max Rip to Right of Blade - 24"
- No Load Speed - 4800 RPM
- Power Tool Type - Corded
- Tool Weight - 48 lbs
- Miter Gauge
- Push stick
- 10" Carbide Blade
- Blade Guard