MQ Power WhisperWatt Super-Silent portable generators provide reliable power to meet the most demanding requirements. They are designed and built to withstand tough environments at construction sites and provide dependable temporary power at entertainment venues and disaster recovery operations.
- The DCA180SSJU4F3 offers a prime rating of 144 kW (180 kVA) and a standby rating of 158 kW (198 kVA).
- Our patented open delta generator winding provides precise voltage control, allowing superior motor starting capability.
- An electronic governor maintains frequency to ± 0.25% from no load to full load.
- Equipped with a Tier 4 certified John Deere diesel engine to easily meet the stringent EPA standards while providing profitable performance and reliability.
- The DCA180SSJU4F3 is manufactured within a powder-coated, weather resistant, 110% fluid contained steel housing that allows a substantially low operating noise level of 70 dB(A).
- It features an auto/start/stop digital controller that allows the generator to start from a remote location.
- Comprehensive analog control panel provides instrumentation including AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, frequency meter, AC circuit breaker, AC load percentage, engine gauges and much more.
- Prime Rating 144 kW 180 kVA
- Standby Rating 158 kW 198 kVA
- Generator 1800 RPM
- Voltage - Three Phase 208, 220, 240, 416, 440, 480V Reconnectable
- Voltage - Single Phase 120, 127, 139, 240, 254, 277V Adjustable
- Generator Design Revolving field, Self-ventilated, Drip-proof, Single bearing
- Voltage Regulation (No Load to Full Load) ±0.5 %
- Power Factor 8
- Armature Connection Star with Neutral
- Excitation Brushless with AVR
- Poles 4-pole
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Frequency Regulation (steady state load) ±0.25 %
- Sound Level (Full Load at 23 ft.) 70 dB(A)
- Engine Make/Model John Deere / 6068HFG05
- Engine Emissions EPA Tier 4 Final Certified
- Engine Starting System Electric
- Engine Design 4-cycle, water cooled, direct injection, turbocharged, charged air cooled, EGR, DOC & SCR
- Gross Engine Power Output 257 bhp
- Fuel Tank Capacity 319 gal
- Fuel Consumption Full load 1 gph 1/2 load 5.8 gph
- DEF Tank Capacity 7 gal
- Coolant Capacity 5 gal
- Oil Capacity 58 gal
- Battery 12V 150ah x 1
- Trailer Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) 14,000 lb
- Trailer Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) (ea.) 7,000 lb
- Trailer Coupler Rating 3" Pintle Eye (25,000 lb)
- TRLR180EV Dimensions 212.9” x 89” x 26.58”
- Operating Weight Without Fuel 2,404 lb
- DCA180SSJU4F3 Generator
- TRLR180EVH Trailer
- EE6264 Pintle Hitch
- MQPBCKIT-H Battery Charger
- CAMLOK2KIT45H Camlok Kit
- MQPPB180J4F Power Balance Kit
Call For Availability And Shipping Options.