This system allows for extremely accurate dynamic balancing of the blade, several orders of magnitude above and beyond that which is currently available in the marketplace. Each blade undergoes rigorous assessment and only in the event that micro imbalance is detected will the appropriate correction holes be applied. This translates to precise cutting, longer blade life, reduced vibration and noise and less wear and tear on your machine components.
- For fast extra-clean crosscuts and occasional rip as well on wood and plywood.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws for cutting soft/hard wood and plywood.
- 0.098 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 15° Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/20° alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.