Bosch Starlock® Bi-Metal Plunge Cut Blade - Mod. OSL114F-3
By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, Starlock® provides the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and the ability for higher performance applications. These accessories continue to be OIS® compatible and fit existing tools, as well as the next generation of high-performance Starlock® tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation – including the SDS-plus® and SDS-max® shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock® interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- Bi-metal cutting edge for all-purpose applications including wood with nails
- Curved-Tec blade design for greater control and smooth, precise plunge cuts
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- Starlock® interface for professional performance, also works with OIS® compatible tools including Bosch, Fein, Milwaukee, Makita, Rigid, others
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Application - Wood, Wood with Nails, Drywall, PVC, Metal (Nails & Staples)
- Blade Length - 4"
- Blade Size - 1-1/4"
- Blade Thickness - .125"
- Blade Type - Bi-Metal / All Purpose