The Bosch GRL 500 HCK offers fully automatic dial-in slope and centerline modes for consistent leveling to 1650 feet. Lithium-ion power is behind a system that fast charges laser and receiver at the same time. The remote/receiver is two devices in one, so all information is in hand for easy one-person operation. An industry-first theft deterence alarm offers user peace of mind. A built-in calibration reminder advises user on calibration state and helps avoid expensive mistakes.
- Fully automatic - dial-in grade with center line mode for automatic searching and positioning of the laser beam on receiver
- Li-ion-powered - integrated rechargeable batteries in both unit and receiver for extended operating time
- Theft deterrence - tool locks when receiver is undocked from rotary laser; alarm sounds if rotary is moved, unit rendered inoperable without receiver
- Remote control and receiver in one - all information about rotary laser status, settings and measurements is easily accessible
- Accuracy - ± 1/16" @ 100-ft.
- Battery Voltage - 7.4
- Laser Diode - Class II 635 nm, < 1mW
- Leveling Type - Electronic Self-Leveling, Up to 6°
- Material - Plastic Composite
- Mount Threading - 5/8-11
- Operating Temperature - 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
- Range - 1,650-ft
- Weight - 25.0lb
- (1) Rotary Laser (GRL 500 HCK)
- (1) Laser Receiver
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Bracket
- (1) Receiver Pouch
- (1) Charger
- (1) Tripod
- (1) Grade Rod
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.