The Bosch PS41 12 V Max Impact Driver is the most compact driver in its class, with a 5.4 In. head length. Yet it delivers a max torque of 930 In.-Lbs., thanks to Bosch's hammer-and-anvil system. It weighs just over 2 Lbs., but it can produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2.600 RPM. The driver was designed with a spring-loaded impact mechanism that reduces user fatigue. This makes this driver excellent for overhead installations and tasks where room is very tight. It also has an impressive runtime provided by the Lightweight 12 V Max Power System. This driver includes a three-light LED Light Ring, a battery gauge indicator and a 1/4 In. hex drive with quick release.
- Most compact impact driver in its class for outstanding practicality
- Stout, short 5.4 In. head-length to reach tight work spaces
- Light weight, at just over two pounds for all-day jobs
- Max torque of 930 In.-Lbs. can handle most jobs on a jobsite
- No-load 3,100 BPM delivers professional driving muscle
- Powerful hammer-and-anvil system for high-torque fasteners
- Spring-loaded impact mechanism reduces user fatigue
- 1/4 In. hex drive with quick release for additional productivity
- Three-LED light illuminates dark areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.