This Bosch miter saw combines professional cutting capacity with outstanding portability to deliver a truly mobile, cordless solution to the jobsite. The GCM18V-08N Surgeon bare tool kit features an 8-1/2 In. single-bevel, sliding compound miter saw delivering a 3-5/8 In. nested crown cutting capacity, cutting from 47° left to 47° right against the fence, which is an exceptional range for a cordless 8-1/2 In. miter saw. At a manageable 31.5 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery), this saw features easy portability while still providing a 10-5/8 In. crosscut capacity. It features BITURBO Brushless Technology, a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by 8.0 Ah and 12.0 Ah CORE18V batteries (sold separately). In testing, the saw delivers 377 cuts per charge with a CORE18V 8.0 Ah Performance Battery. With an accurate laser guide system to precisely align the cut line to the blade, the saw is engineered with precisely centered sliding bars, leading to a very smooth and easy saw sliding. It provides a dust chute and dust bag, providing efficient dust collection.
- Portable, powerful 18V miter saw design – a truly mobile jobsite solution, this saw provides light weight and pro capacity
- Pro capacity – delivers 3-5/8 In. nested crown cutting, with 47° left to 47° right cuts against fence and 10-5/8 In. crosscuts
- Convenient portability – weighs only 31.5 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery)
- BITURBO Brushless Technology – a Bosch-exclusive brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by 8.0 Ah and 12.0 Ah CORE18V batteries (sold separately)
- Accurate laser guide system – precisely aligns the cut line to the blade
- Precisely centered sliding bars – delivers very smooth and easy saw sliding
- Dust chute and dust bag – provides efficient dust collection