Bosch's X-LOCK Fiber Discs are made to work with a backing pad with the X-LOCK mount that offers a wheel change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There’s an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK Wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. Bosch abrasive sanding fiber discs are made with high-quality Zirconia grit for exceptional speed and durability in tough environments. These blades are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts.
- Fiber disc designed for backing pad with an X-LOCK mount – offers a faster, fixed mount and high-quality Zirconia grit
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – features an audible snap when mounted, without a spanner wrench or a flange nut
- Backward compatible – Bosch X-LOCK fiber discs are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts
- Zirconia grit – specially formulated with Zirconia grit for speed and durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.