All Bosch diamond blades start with a formulation that emphasizes consistent diamond content and even distribution. A hardened and tensioned steel core provides rigidity and stability during cutting; and blades are designed to extend the life and enhance user comfort. Bosch engineers develop custom combinations of metals and industrial-grade diamonds to produce blades for specific concrete- and masonry-cutting applications.
- Precision balanced – designed for less vibration and a smooth final grind for concrete
- Turbo grind segments – deliver controlled material removal
- Spin-on thread interface – features a 5/8 in.-11 arbor for toolless mounting to angle grinders
- Dust-control use – ideal for use with Bosch angle grinders and dust-extraction systems
- Robust construction – more durable than bonded abrasive wheels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.