Bosch Cobalt M42 Metal Drill Bits are engineered with an upgraded M42 alloy, containing 8% cobalt. These hard-core cobalt bits deliver 10X life vs. standard bits and are designed for high heat resistance.
- Cobalt M42 drill bit – provides upgraded M42 Cobalt jobber-length bits designed for durability, high heat resistance and Hardened surface for stainless steel, cast iron, titanium, light-gauge metal and aluminum
- Enhanced M42 alloy material – contains 8% Cobalt alloy that delivers 10x life vs. Standard bits
- High-heat resistant bits – withstand high-temperature applications for extended periods of time
- Thick web-helix design – provides additional stability in tough applications
- Surface-hardened tip – penetrates tough abrasive materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.