The Bosch CCS180B 18 V 6-1/2 In. Circular Saw Bare Tool can easily cut through 2x (“two by”) material across entire bevel range. This cordless saw provides a convenient 50° bevel range, which is handy for times when quick bevel cuts are called for in a difficult situations. The easy-to-read depth-of-cut gauge and bevel scale help make accurate cuts simple. Its ergonomic main handle that is angled for ease in pushing the saw forward. The saw includes a simple depth gauge and bevel scale, a dust blower to help keep the cut line visible, and an anti-snag lower guard to ease into the cut. This balanced saw weighs only 6.6 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). This is a bare tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
- Ergonomic main handle – angled for ease in pushing the saw forward
- 6-1/2 In. saw blade – cuts through 2 In. and cuts through 2 In. at 90° cuts through 2x material across entire bevel range
- Convenient 50° bevel range on saw – contributes enhanced versatility
- Blade-left design – supplies best view of cut line when main handle is held in right hand
- Electronic Motor Protection and Cell Protection – protects tool and battery against overload
- Dust blower – helps keep saw's cut line visible and free of dust
- Light weight and balanced – saw weighs only 6.6 Lbs. (tool only, without battery) for easy maneuverability
- Heavy-duty aluminum foot and aluminum upper guard on saw – for enhanced tool durability
- Electronic saw brake – stops blade quickly for greater productivity
- Anti-snag lower guard – designed to allow saw to ease into the workpiece
- Easy-to-read depth-of-cut gauge and bevel scale – for quick and accurate cuts
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button on saw – helps prevent unintended starts
- Easy blade changes – saw includes robust spindle lock and on-board blade-change wrench
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.