BOSCH 3/8" x 3/4" CARBIDE-TIPPED CORE BOX ROUTER BIT - 85448MC
Bosch Carbide-Tipped Router Bits deliver precision and durability. They feature premium-quality micrograin carbide tips that are engineered with a special heat-treating process for an extra-fine finish. The tips provide maximum sharpness and edge retention. The fully hardened and tempered steel shanks provide ultimate durability. These bits retain painstaking accuracy across hundreds of profiles for mortising, edge forming, trimming, surface forming, and cabinetry/joinery in wood, plastic and laminate.
- Cuts rounded surface grooves used in a variety of applications including doors and columns
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Use with edge guide or template
- Micrograin carbide tips for long life
- Strong webbing and heavy cutter backing extend bit life
- Includes plastic storage case
- Bit Material: Carbide-tipped
- Bit Style: Core box
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Diameter: 3/4-in
- Cutting Edge Length: 7/16-in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.