Bosch 2" x 2" Square 25 Tooth Carbide Bushing Head Hammer Steel - Mod. HS1969
Made from high-strength heavy-duty carbide, this bushing head combines with a tamper plate shank for tough hammer steel. It works with a variety of hammer shank systems – SDS-Max®, spline/round hex and 3/4 In. hex. All Bosch chisels are manufactured with a proprietary heat-treat process. Bosch offers a full assortment of hammer steel points and chisels. Bosch brings constant innovation to concrete and masonry drilling with increased effeciency and higher durability.
- Custom Bosch carbide – for durability in heavy-duty applications
- Square 25-tooth carbide head – designed for use with a tamper plate shank
- Works with HS1927 tamper plate shank – for use in SDS-max® hammers
- Works with HS1827 tamper plate shank – for use in spline/round hex hammers
- Works with HS1527 tamper plate shank – for use in 3/4 In. hex hammers
- Description - Carbide bushing head
- Length - 2.0"
- Quantity - 1
- Size 25 tooth head (carbide), 2" x 2" square
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.